Preloved is a fantastic way to buy and sell second-hand items in your area.
- It's quick. Placing an advert takes minutes and most adverts go online instantly.
- It's effective. there are 1000s of buyers in your local area so you sell things fast.
- It doesn't cost a penny. If you're a private seller, advertising is completely free, no listing fees, no selling fees, no catches.
- You're in control. Update your adverts as often as you wish and remove your advert as soon as it is sold in our My Account.
- It's spam free. Privacy is taken very seriously. Click here to find out more.
Preloved was started in 1998 and has grown to become one of the largest classified advertising sites in the UK with hundreds of thousands of adverts in over 500 categories.
If you are buying or selling second hand, Preloved offers a great alternative to the hassle and expense of auction sites, and a fun and friendly alternative to other more anonymous classifieds. This is because:
- It's fast - No waiting 7 days for an auction to finish. No procession of potential bidders coming to visit. No travelling miles to then later be outbid. Preloved provides an advert alert service to potential buyers, which mean that, quick-as-a-flash, they'll be notified if you're selling an item they want.
- It's free to sell - Preloved has no listing fees, no selling fees and no catches.
- It's local - Once you become a member of Preloved, they automatically prioritise adverts in your local area. This means you can visit the seller and inspect the item before handing over the cash.
- It's friendly - Preloved aims to connect you with local people that share your common interests.
- It's all about second hand - Most items on Preloved are second hand. Therefore, items are cheap because they have been previously owned, not because they're ... well, just cheap.
- It's good for the planet - Selling second hand is a one of the most effective ways to recycle. By finding a new home for your unwanted items, you are cutting down on unnecessary manufacturing and landfill.
Want to have a look yourself? Find the Preloved website here!