Talk with Dave Beecher on ‘Agriculture, the environment and us’.
- What is ‘healthy soil’?
- What has soil health got to do with climate?
- What has soil got to do with a ensuring a healthy environment?
- How do different farming/cultivation techniques impact soil health?
- What does an agri-culture based on building soil health look like?
- How does such an approach improve life for farming families and communities?
- What difference does a soil health approach to farming make to human health?
Doors open from 7pm, for 7:30pm start. £7.
Thursday, 1 February, 2018 (All day)
Tiverton Town Hall