Summer Knickerbocker Glory
You can’t beat a good old fashioned style Knickerbocker Glory. This fabulous recipe is a great way of using up that tub of vanilla or mixed Neapolitan ice cream sitting in your freezer and any fruit you have in the fridge or bowl!
1. Put a couple of small balls of ice cream in the base of a glass
2. Then break up the jelly so you can spoon it on top of the ice cream
3. Place some broken meringue pieces onto the jelly
4. Finely chop and mix the fruit together, then sprinkle on top of the meringue
5. Repeat as above, finally topping with meringue, ice cream and a good helping of clotted cream