Zero waste, while an end destination in which your daily lifetsyle produces no excess waste and packaging, is more about the little changes you can take on to reduce the waste you and your family produces. Click on the links below to help you get started on your journey.
Plastic Free July Zero Waste Blog
Find out how Kim found Plastic Free July and her first steps towards zero waste.
- First visit to a zero waste shop
- Finding plastic free produce in the supermarket
- Learning about food storage and beeswax wraps
- Swapping from plastic shampoo/soap bottles to packaging free bars
Up next I trial some homemade + plastic free DIY house cleaning recipes!
Zero Waste Shop Directory
- a list of zero waste shops in Devon. Please contact us if we've forgotten any!
Low Waste Recipes
- Visit our Throw Together Thursdays page for recipes which use up food waste.
- Take your broken items to your local repair cafe and save them from going to waste!
Save Waste At Home
- Top tips and tricks to help you reduce your waste at home.