Big Green Day Out prize draw terms & conditions
Full Terms and Conditions:
- How to Enter
To participate in this prize draw, enter the required information into the prize draw form including your pledge, complete name, home address, postcode, telephone number and email address.
No purchase necessary. Only one prize draw entry per person. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible.
Participation open only to those aged 18 and above. All residents must reside in Devon. Employees and directors of Devon County Council Waste Management Team, its members, advertising and public relations agencies and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/members are not eligible to enter.
- The Prize
There are 5 Big Green Day Out prizes available each consisting of:
1 x Devon’s Top Attractions Family ticket
Allows FREE entry (2 adults and 2 children) for one visit to any one of Devon’s Top Attractions listed on the reverse of the ticket. The 2023 tickets are valid until the end of the year.
- Not valid on Bank Holidays and for most special events
- Can be used to visit one attraction only
- Can only be used at current Devon’s Top Attraction member attractions listed on the ticket, some attractions may leave the Association during the twelve month period
- Limitations exist at some attractions, please check the exclusions at https://www.devonstopattractions.co.uk/exclusions
- Devon’s Top Attractions is not responsible if attractions close due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Ticket has no financial value
- Advance online booking is nearly always essential as procedures differ, please check before venturing out
1 x StagecoachSW South West Group Explorer ticket
- a day’s unlimited travel on all Stagecoach South West buses excluding Falcon
- Valid for up to 5 people travelling together
- valid until the end of service on the day of purchase
1 x Great Western Railway Standard class train tickets for two adults and two children (ages 5 – 15). Children under 5 travel for free
- Train tickets are valid for travel on the date specified within the county of Devon
- Valid from 09:00 on weekdays. Valid any time on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Valid on Great Western Railway services only
- Subject to availability
1 x Eco Picnic Set
- Recycled Wood Fibre Picnic Set (4 x cup, bowl, plate)
- 4 x Bamboo Cutlery Set (spoon, fork, knife, chop sticks, straw)
- 4 x Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Insulated Cool bag made from 3 recycled plastic bottles
At the prize draw, 5 winning entries will be drawn for: 1 x Big Green Day Out
Winners will be selected at random, drawn from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted at random by Devon County Council Waste Management Team, whose decisions on all matters related to this prize draw will be final and binding. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the prize draws.
The winners will be notified by email. If a winner cannot be contacted, or in the event of non-compliance, in line with the prize draw rules and requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If no acknowledgement is received within 7 days a new winner will be drawn. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Competition closes midnight Sunday, 6th August 2023. All entries after this date will be invalid.
Participation in the prize draw and acceptance of any prize constitutes winners’ permission to use their name, address town/city, likeness, biographical information and any statements made by winners regarding the prize draw by for promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Devon County Council Waste Management Team and advertising and promotion agencies, and all employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in the prize draw, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize draw-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery insofar as this is allowed by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this promotion in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitutions. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate.
- Additional Terms
Devon County Council Waste Management Team reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should (in their sole discretion) causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw. In such case, Devon County Council will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. They also reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw or website. Additionally, they also reserve the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law and disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied associated with any of the prizes.
Your information will be processed in accordance with UK and EU Data Protection laws and we have robust systems in place to keep your information safe. View our Data protection, Privacy and Cookies policy here.