You can stop junk mail coming through your new letterbox by taking the following actions:
- Register with the Mailing Preference Service (MPS), it can remove your name from up to 95% of Direct Mail lists, visit https://www.mpsonline.org.uk/ to register.
- Say No to Junk Mail Without an Address – Register with the Royal Mail’s Door to Door Opt Out Service by contacting them via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say ‘NO’ to flyers and Circulars – Visit Our Shop to get a free sticker for your letterbox.
- Plus, don’t forget to tick the box – many forms contain an option to opt out of further marketing.
- Please remember to recycle any junk mail you do get.